ESS Technology Engineering provides the following consultancy services:
● </ a> Cooling and Drying Systems
● </ a> Clinker Cooler Upgrading in Cement Plants
● </ a> Feasibility Studies in Cement and Gypsum Plants
● </ a> Plant Modernization & Upgrades (Partial or Complete)
● </ a> Energy Audits (Partial or Complete)
● </ a> Engineering & Design
● </ a> Energy / Fuel Consumption
● </ a> Filtration and De-dusting
● </ a> Heat Recovery Systems
ESS Tech. Eng. provides sound services in the field of Project Management in the field of the following respects:
● </ a> Pre-project studies and evaluations
● </ a> Call for tender evaluation
● </ a> Drawing up of tender documents
● </ a> Technical audit
● </ a> Site management
● </ a> Site supervision
● </ a> Supervision of equipment manufacturing process
● </ a> Supervision of engineering
● </ a> Supervision of construction and erection
ESS Technology Engineering will corporate with you to outline a comprehensive plan for feasibility study based on criteria specific to cement production industry or other related industries. Our Techno-Economic Feasibility Study will furnish budgetary capital costs of the project and investment decisions after working out profitability, payback period, and other financial ratios. The capital costs therefore should include all items large and small that make up the project costs.
Our Techno-Economic Study may involve whole plant or partial units.
A full feasibility study mainly investigates the following conditions:
● </ a> Characteristics of Raw Materials
● </ a> Site Conditions
● </ a> Accesses (Loading & Unloading Points)
● </ a> Local Constructions
● </ a> Market Conditions
● </ a> Financials
● </ a> Technical Needs
Cement production is fundamentally an energy intensive and extreme heat-demanding process which is a significant contributor to climate change and environmental imbalances. Whether as a full blown plant audit or troubleshooting a specific issue in the cement plant, ESS Tech. Eng. provides a variety of energy-efficient and capacity upgrade solutions to its clients considering the energy conservation aspects. The cost estimation and energy-saving effects of each solution provided by us may differ due to the differences of a given cement enterprise or country. So, in each case by making a comprehensive evaluation and audits, a bankable report will show the project size and scope.
ESS Technology Engineering will also participate in the review of the other equipment suppliers’ offers, through a parallel design exercise which compares the expected equipment specification from the ESS Technology Engineering design process with that of the equipment suppliers. This process ensures that final equipment selected is sufficiently sized and the customer pays the correct price for supply of the equipment.
ESS Tech. Eng. attempts to address the potential energy conservation options which have a considerable impact on reduction of energy consumption and energy cost in a cement plant.
Plant Efficiency Studies / Technical Audits
We carry out plant efficiency studies, technical audits, bottleneck analysis, trouble shooting and capacity upgrades. Our studies and recommendations improve our Clients’ competitive edge by helping them to achieve better fuel economy and efficient factors.
What we do:
● </ a> Assess the current operation of the plant
● </ a> Analyze Key Performance Indicators and benchmark them against our database for similar operations
● </ a> Identify areas for improvement
● </ a> Recommend steps to troubleshoot and upgrade the operation
● </ a> Provide a cost-benefit analysis
A plant efficiency study translates into improved productivity and higher profit margins. ESS Tech. Eng. Plant Efficiency Studies include a comprehensive range of studies such as Plant Evaluations, Technical Feasibility Studies, Maintenance and Reliability Studies and Management Consulting.
Our engineers count more than 15 years’ experience in the cement/gypsum process and mechanical engineering. Considering the state-of-the-art technology and technical trends, ESS Tech. Eng. is able to provide a wide range of engineering services including Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) services, product design, system design, as well as on-site support. With respect to the turn-key projects and manufacturing of any equipment, we can assist the clients taking support from our solution partners to cover customers’ requirements.
ESS Tech. Eng. has unique expertise in:
In a cement plant Clinker Cooling Department is one of the most important parts of cement production line and plays a significant role. Consequently, cooler performance necessitates comprehensive studies, analyses, and controls to contribute to saving energy. Today modern clinker coolers would include some of the following provisions which conducts the design and selection of a clinker cooler:
● </ a> Low capital cost,
● </ a> Optimum cooling rate for good quality of clinker,
● </ a> Low clinker outlet temperature,
● </ a> Minimum possible impact upon the environment,
● </ a> High heat recovery,
● </ a> Low power consumption,
● </ a> Low wear and maintenance cost,
● </ a> Reliable to operate.
All these requirements must be accomplished efficiently and simultaneously in modern clinker coolers which are designed by different cooler manufacturers.
For having a desirable performance of a clinker cooler, any designer looks at these criteria and tries to optimize the design. Also some activities can be considered to develop cooler performance while it is already installed and operating. Based on energy audit and performance tests of clinker cooler, any plant can make necessary decisions to optimize its own clinker cooler performance.
From the viewpoint of energy/fuel saving and maintenance issues, the cement manufacturers always desire to get their cooling system be checked and evaluated based on the measurements through an audit operation. The development of clinker cooler performance by energy audit comprises a comprehensive measurements and analyses taking into account of the plant’s previous regular records of some important values. After getting evaluated of the measurements, the bottlenecks of cooling can be easily recognized from aspects of process or mechanical issues.
Thank to our great academic and professional background in clinker cooler design, cooler performance audits, and related calculations, ESS Tech. Eng. provides a bankable engineering and consultancy services to the cement producers.
Rotary dryers are critical component in many industrial processes most commonly used in:
● </ a> Mineral Industry for drying sands, limestone, stones and soil, ores, fertilizers, wood chips, coal, iron sulphate, filter cakes, sewage sludge,
● </ a> Food Industry mainly for drying sugar and some grains
● </ a> Other granular materials
ESS Tech. Eng. provides complete rotary dryer engineering and design services involving sizing and general arrangement, 3D / 2D general views, preparation of entire fabrication details, and all technical and process parameters.
Audits (Partial or Complete)
An energy audit and conservation project can be carried out in the cement plant to assess the performance of its various sub-sections and utilities such as pyro-processes, fans, compressors and etc.
With its energy-saving solutions ESS Tech. Eng. defines an objective to provide a frame work for executing an energy audit in a cement plant and assists the clients to achieve the above solutions. Such a program is applicable through the following sub-sections by submitting detail audit, evaluation, and heat balance calculations.
Filtration and De-dusting
Most of the industries, in particular cement production industry requires vast amount of non-renewable resources and fossil fuels. Approximately 5-6% of total global carbon dioxide emissions and greenhouse gases originate from cement production. The cement industry, as well as other industries contributes significantly to the imbalances of the environment; in particular air quality. The key environmental emissions are Nitrogen Oxides (NOx), Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) and Grey Dust.
In accordance with emission laws and other statutory rules and regulation for keeping air clean, dust emission as well as pollutant gases must be strictly limited in the industries.
In this regard, as ESS Technology Engineering, it’s our pleasure to make a contribution to environmental protection by offering engineering and consulting services in the following fields.
● </ a> Dust Collectors (Bag Filters, Cyclones, Dust Precipitators)
● </ a> Exhaust Gas Cleanings Systems
● </ a> Toxic Gas Cleaning Systems
● </ a> Scrubbers and Chemical Adsorbers
● </ a> SNCR systems in cement plants and other industries
Like other fields, ESS Tech. Eng. performs services in engineering and design of some mechanical equipment which are listed below. We can also cover the customers’ requirements in relationship with manufacturing processes by collaborating with our solution partners.
We combine our deep industry and technology knowledge with market knowledge to provide and supply a wide range of products across multiple categories.
We support and work clearly with our clients to provide the best service and deliver premium products and finest quality, with most competitive prices.
Regardless of the industry, brands, and the distance between the producer and the end user, we supply the following goods/materials based on any desired shipment terms.
● </ a> Mechanical Equipment and Spare Parts</ strong>
● </ a> Electrical Equipment and Spare Parts</ strong>
● </ a> Hydraulic and Pneumatic Equipment and Spare Parts</ strong>
● </ a> Any Kind of Materials & Raw Materials</ strong>
● </ a> Any Kind of Chemicals and Petrochemicals</ strong>
● </ a> Various Types of Refractories</ strong>
We are able to supply various Mechanical, Electrical, Electromechanical equipment and related spare parts of all brands.
As a distributor of Konya Selçuklu Krom Magnezit</ strong> Company which is the first integrated basic refractory producer in the Middle East, we furnish our customers wide range of refractories in various industrial sectors such as iron-steel, cement, lime, non-ferrous and glass. Having large and high-quality magnesite ore deposits, we supply refractory with our updated technology, high quality raw materials and perfect final products.
Below you can find our catalogues for all product groups in PDF</ strong> format.
Having built a strong relationship with mine owners and producers, we have a wide business network to supply various kinds of raw materials, ingredients, and etc.
Products and supply chain management</ strong>
Various types of products from minerals and polymers to lubricants and loss circulation materials are provided for Drilling fluids (OBM and WBM), Petrochemicals, Bitumen and Cementing Additives.
Making the relationships between all different supply chain processes work: focus on your supply chain overall strategy, and the importance for you to understand the relationships between all the supply chain components – or what we in ESS define as core supply chain processes – and make it work:
● </ a> Sourcing & Procurement – Purchasing
● </ a> Manufacturing or Service Operations
● </ a> Inventory Management
● </ a> Shipment & Transportation
● </ a> Outsourcing
● </ a> Business Process Optimization
1- Drilling Fluids Chemical
An illustration of our products are given below:
● </ a> WEIGHTING AGENT
● </ a> VISCOSIFIER & RHOLOGY CONTROL
● </ a> pH & ALKALINITY CONTROL
● </ a> FLUID LOSS CONTROL
● </ a> LOST CIRCULATION MATERIAL
● </ a> OIL BASE MUD ADDITIVES
● </ a> SHALE CONTROL & STABILIZER
● </ a> LUBRICANT, FOAM & DEFOAMER
LOW DENSITY POLY ETHYLENE (LDPE):
HIGH DENSITY POLY ETHYLENE (HDPE):
Blow Grade and Injection Grade
LLDPE (LINEAR LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE):
● </ a> Penetration Bitumen 60/70
● </ a> Penetration Bitumen 85/100
● </ a> Penetration Bitumen 85/100
● </ a> Penetration Bitumen 40/50
● </ a> Penetration Bitumen 50/70
● </ a> Penetration Bitumen 30/40
● </ a> Penetration Bitumen 100/120
● </ a> Oxidized Bitumen 85/25
● </ a> Oxidized Bitumen 90/15
● </ a> Cutback Bitumen MC-250
4- Oil Well Cementing Material